Documentation Printer Officers / $1400-$1700 / Central Area
Working location: CBD areas, central area (Applicants will be assigned to bank / financial institution / corporate clients)
Working hours: 9am to 6pm (Monday - Friday)
- Install and set up MFDs and Printers for users.
- Manage, replenish, replace and maintain consumables such as paper, toner and drum.
- Check printer quality and perform regular maintenance work on printers and multi-functional equipment to ensure cleanliness, usability and availability of the devices.
- Escorting of delivery crew and engineers during break/fix/installation.
- Paper delivery to all distribution points.
- Relocation of MFDs and Printers within the same building.
- Provide value-add services to assist customer on ad-hoc bulk printing and finishing requirements.
- Liaise with customer in Australia for issue resolution.
- Min O level with at least 1 year of admin experience or documentation duties
- Able to commence work within short notice period
- Computer literate, proficient in MS application
Interested applicant please Click on the APPLY BUTTON to submit your detailed resume.
Kindly indicate your availability for work commencement, reason for leaving, expected salary etc
Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614