Documentation Control Specialist - Pharma MNC (5 months contract)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Salary: $3000 + allowance
- Review and approve documents submitted to Documentation for further processing to Document Management System.
- Process change requests for the creation or revision of documents by following applicable policies, process and procedures
- Work with Training Specialist to enable the facilitation of document training requirements.
- Controlled Issuance of paper records (e.g. batch records, logbooks, SOPs) requested by respective area for usage.
- Responsible for ensuring records submitted for retention adheres to policies and procedures.
- Identify impact of submitted changes to existing procedures, processes and systems, and perform appropriate communications to affected area owners
- Minimum Diploma in any relevant field
- Knowledge of Quality, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and API/Biologics regulations is preferred
- Working experience on Documentation Control related areas in a Compliance (GxP) environment is preferred
- Able to start work on a short term/immediate basis
Interested candidates, please forward your email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd