Document Controller (Pharma) - 2 years contract
- Enter and verify large amounts of information accurately and consistently from process Batch Records. Provide timely and accurate entry of process data in support of daily process monitoring and associated activities
- Manage special requests for data collection, completion and/or verification
- Help to ensure all data entry system procedures and guidelines are accurate and current. Ensure 100% accuracy of all information entered, right first time
- Manage and Track workload, ensure all necessary process data is located and entered. Develop and utilize existing tools to examine, manage and track process data.
- Perform validation of new or modified GDM objects. Support GDM administrators to ensure GDM objects are validated per procedure.
- Support administration of new and legacy data collection systems.
- Support creation and management of Webstatistica user credentials
- Interact with and support data consumers and analytics. Routinely interact with data consumers, help to create necessary efficiencies. Work to build user confidence in the system
- Observe how Lonza users interact with GDM, understand their needs provide support as required
- Resolve data entry related analytics problems with users
- Follows all training and policy guidelines established for the facility as well as all cGMP requirements. Ensures employee training profile is up to date at all times by regular monitoring of training lists (e.g. SAP Learning Portal) and completing all training in a timely fashion.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager
- Min. Diploma or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Microbiology or related discipline
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical experience or medical/hospital related field
- Excellent communication skills, outstanding action orientation and ability to work well in a cross-functional technical environment.
- Demonstrated track record in completing projects under tight timelines
- Independent and a good team player, excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent PC Skills (Basic SQL proficiency is preferable)
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Understanding of cGMP regulations is preferable
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Document Controller
Alex Goh Hock Leong (Alvin)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd