The successful candidate will primarily be responsible to oversee document related activities for various FEED, detail design engineering and EPC Projects for SLNG.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Process incoming and outgoing documents with various contractor projects either through SLNG server or document management system (EDMS).
- Manage and publish the documents status.
- Follow up the approval of documents.
- Consolidate and manage the documents within the SLNG server/ EDMS and contractor document management system
- Develop, review and update the tag / document co-relation for the various asset tags.
- Well versed in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Support the Project Group for up keeping, updating of documents, information and provide administrative support to the group.
Work Experience Requirements
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in oil & gas industry with operator, engineering company or consultancy with experience as a document controller
- Attitude to proactively learn and carry out the assigned work
- Knowledge of Hexagon/Intergraph EDMS or Documentum shall be added advantage
- The candidate must have minimally a Diploma or equivalent.
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte Ltd