• Operate the document management systems required by the Engineering teams. Maintains lists of documents, codes document, ensures that the reviews, numbering, distribution, filing and registration are in compliance with procedures.
• Create and communicates progress reports and percentage complete reports to management and Engineering specialists.
• Report early any contract/quality/program/cost issues to management for resolution.
• Effectively communicates appropriate information to the customers and other stakeholders in a timely manner. Ensures that company is presented as a professional organization in all interactions with the customer.
• Support colleagues with advice and guidance on documentation control issues. Coaches Associate Documentation Specialists.
• Apply company procedures related to document management information systems correctly. Verifies the format, receipt, registration, number, filing, recovery and the issue of documents. Prepares operating manuals and maintains them in accordance with the index defined by the engineering teams. Organizes final documents and maintains them in the internal/external archives.
• There may be requirement to assist with drafting work as well
• Graduate in any discipline or Diploma holder with 2-4 years’ experience as documentation specialist / document controller
• Hands on experience in using document management systems such as PMIS, PIRS, open text or any other for large projects.
• Familiar with windows environment
• Strong analytical skills paired with the attention to details
• English, fluently verbally and in writing
• Proficient in MS Office
• Drafting experience preferred
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)