Document Controller / Asst Project Engineer (mechanical)
- Prepare, organize and coordinate project documentations according to customers’ specification.
- Edit and format of documentations accordingly to required templates.
- Maintain document changes.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the company
- Execution of component projects
- Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or with relevant experience preferably in an engineering industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good analytical problem-solving skills.
- Possesses strong organizational skills, meticulous, diligent and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- A great team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 5 days’ work week
- Attractive incentives and remuneration
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
If you feel you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume to hr[Click Here to Email Your Resume] together with a recent photograph and stating your expected salary.
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
Gericke Pte Ltd