Document Controller ($3000|Pharmaceutical|West)
- Manage document editing, issuance, retrieval and archival.
- Provide QA consultation with stakeholders to resolve issues on Document Control aspects when needed.
- Manage site documentation system to achieve the documentation standards set in the Company’s established Quality System.
- Ensure the document is consistent with Primary Supply and Global Quality Systems.
- Minimum Degree or equivalent.
- No Experience required.
- Prior working experience in back end administrative will be added advantage.
- Menticulous and IT Savvy(Microsoft Office).
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15507
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD