Document Control Supervisor (Pharma MNC)
- Ensure the site document management system including procedures, guidelines, templates, numbering, filing compliance to ICH guidelines andregulatory requirements
- Ensure proper updates and filing/archival for easy retrieval in the document management system
- Making sure control issuance and reconciliation of GMP forms is meeting the data integrity requirements
- Provide cataloging of the existing archival system, allocate archival space and issue proper retention schedule label code for department owners, monitor and track the space of archival room.
- Provide training on record management program, document management system and coaching site users on document hierarchy, document structure and formatting requirement.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure the internal controls are effective and alignment with the document control procedure/retention policy and the reconciliation as per Data Integrity requirement.
- Maintain inspection readiness and support inspections from regulatory agencies and customers. Actively participate in GMP walk downs to ensure processes and systems are in compliance with regulatory requirements and Data Integrity requirement.
- Support the maintenance of validated stated of GMP systems and processes.
- Min Degree in healthcare/lifescience equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Document Management System (document control and archival)
- Preferred work experience in Pharma Industry.
- Location: Jurong (Singapore)
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Yong Joey
or call 6736 3280 for a further discussion.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
EA Personnel No: R1658827 (Yong Joey)
EA License No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd