At Aureus Group, we strive to provide the best customer experience to our parents and students.
We are looking for Division Managers who can work effectively with a team of Centre Managers in the assigned division to ensure that company targets are met across multiple locations within the assigned division. Division Managers must be equipped with strong leadership and organization skills with the ability to design and effectively manage execution of sales strategies, closely analyse and monitor target vs. actual on a daily basis, and provide timely and impactful feedback to the executive management to ensure continued growth at the centres.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Possess an in-depth understanding of products and courses offered, customer preference, service requirements and operational procedures at the centres
- Design effective sales strategies to achieve target growth for each centre
- Maintain allocated budget and effectively manage expenses in organizing events, roadshows for the generation of leads and student enrolments.
- Effective management of team by working closely with centre managers, assistant managers and teachers within the division for strengthened team morale and optimal teamwork
- Maintain high standard of customer service at each centre, and a high quality of work productivity.
- Attend to customers’ feedback and challenges in a professional manner and follow through effectively and efficiently to resolve concerns with the team.
- Analyse sales statistics and compile timely and effective reports to the management for reviewal and improvements
- Provide timely and clear solutions for the team to addresses issues that arise at a centre level (Profit decline, employee conflicts, abrupt employee departures, unexpected loss of student count etc)
- At least 4-5 years’ experience as a manager or equivalent role
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience in managing multiple centres or locations preferred
- Strong sense of adaptability and leadership
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Being bilingual will be an advantage)
- Goal-driven individual with the ability to focus and prioritise tasks that drives the growth of the division
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Positive and outgoing personality with a passion for providing excellent customer experience
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate, and work together with a team of managers and professionals