Division Director ( Non-residential Property/ Township/ Based in Vietnam )
√ Industry: Listed Developer in Vietnam
√ Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, Office Hour
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Building up, analyzing, and organizing the implementation of non-residential property plan according to the Company's business plans and objectives.
- Research and develop investment scenarios / call for investment for catalyst projects.
- Finance & investment management including Asset portfolio, M&A, Investment or Divestment.
- Responsible for R&D and business development strategies
- Building models/ forms of association, investment cooperation, exploitation and trading of non-residential property of the Company in order to create the effective catalyst for residential communities.
- Recommend suitable calling partner and other investor strategies
- Structure, price, negotiate, and document deal terms and conditions
- Lead and execute Calling Partner/ Investor activities (including participating in contract preparation and execution).
- Maintain awareness of market trends and recommend responsive strategies and development efforts.
- Plan, schedule, assign work, establish priorities, control expenditures, and take appropriate measures to ensure all projects are completed on schedule and within cost estimates.
- Project Development – socialization & land tender to unlock non - residential land bank
- Operation of assets entrusted and handed over to property management company.
- Improve/ Strengthen Legal Team of Non-Residential Management/ Internal system and process.
- Min B.S/ Master Degree in Management/ Finance/ Real Estate.
- At least 15 years’ experience in non – residential property / school and/ or hospital and/ or retail investment projects/ Investment Bank/ Fund Management
- Experienced in massive township project with minimum 100 - 300 hectares
- Deep knowledge about real estate market & real estate project analysis;
- Knowledge about financial market;
- Profound knowledge about Law on Enterprises, Law on Securities, Law on Real Estate Business;
- This position report directly to the CEO
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee
People Profilers Pte Ltd