Times Printers Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Coordinate with delivery team for all delivery requirements and plan route efficiently. Preparing of delivery document.
- Liaise with customers and plain delivery schedule to meet request dates.
- Work with the warehouse to make sure correct issuance and maintenance of stock.
- Resolve inventory discrepancies, generate updated inventory discrepancies, generate updated inventory report and manage day to day logistic related matters.
- Degree/Diploma in Logistic/Supply Chain (minimum 2 years of experience).
- License in operating forklift an advantage and familiar with Singapore route for planning delivery.
- Experience in freight forwarding an advantage.
Interested candidte pls send you resume to be sent to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Times Printers Pte Ltd