We are hiring
A vibrant health product brand invites applicant for the following full-time position.
Bring your passion for healthy environment & start your career with FIRST HEALTH!
Stay fit while you work outdoor!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide superior cleaning management services to our clients
- Conduct inspections to determine the source of activity and provide written explanations and recommendations
- Assist in sales of products and additional services to current customers
- Stay current on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the pest control industry
- Operate and maintain service vehicle, inventories and equipment
- Guide clients how to make their workplace/residences a safer and healthier environment
To be hired as a Disinfection Technician, you should possess the following:
- access to reliable transportation (you may have to go to multiple locations)
- willingness to work evening, overnight, or early morning hours
- ability to lift and/or carry full protective gear
- ability to pass a respirator fit test
- ability to pass an online medical questionnaire
- No particular experience is required, but we absolutely welcome your experience if you have a background as any of the following: sanitation technician, custodian, janitor, house cleaner, attendant, housekeeper, warehouse worker, manufacturing worker, construction worker, airport worker, general laborer, food safety, food service worker, or pest control technician.
This is a great opportunity to take on a role with responsibility and independence that will enable you to grow your career. Apply now!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Call 6542 9790 to know more or email CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] . Thank you for applying.