Director, Ticketing (Renewable Contract) - Singapore Sports Hub
The Director of Ticketing will fully manage ticketing strategy for the Singapore Sports Hub and the ticket office’s efficiency and effectivess to support all ticketed events at the Singapore Sports Hub. The ideal candidate should have proven international experience in ticketing, contracts and partner management, staff management, customer service, and issue resolutions.
Job Scope and Responsibilities
- Oversee the full transition from an existing partner to a panel of selected ticketing partners
- Management of ticketing partners and ensuring operational efficiency, including resolution of operational and implementation issues
- Administer all ticket office operations including fulfilment of single and season tickets for all ticketed events including athletic events, concerts, performances, corporate, and other special events. ·
- Liaison with external and internal stakeholders on all ticket office operations, contracts administration
- Manage an in-house team of box office staff
Skill set and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree. Additional post graduate qualifications an advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in related field, preferably with a sports facility, convention centre, performing arts facility or other multi-purpose venue or precinct.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ticket office technology such as printers, scanners, or a digital ticketing software provider.
SPORTSHUB PTE LTD