Director of Supply Chain
- Manages and directs the complete supply chain functions that includes backend operations, Planning, Procurement & External Manufacturing groups.
- Supply chain management responsibility that includes production planning for entire fab and backend assembly and test, external manufacturing planning and engineering, procurement and backend operations management.
- Responsible to manage business relationships with external manufacturing suppliers
- Responsible for the management of the procurement department to ensure all procurement needs are supported
- Back end operations responsibility includes post wafer fab operations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant Engineering/Supplier Management background with at least of 15 years of experience in managing subcontractors
- Knowledge in best practices of supply chain management and strategies in semiconductor manufacturing assembly, module assembly and test engineering processes.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd