Director of Business Architecture and Quality Assurance
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Dec-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Summary of Job Responsibilities
At Marina Bay Sands, the Director of Business Architecture and Quality Assurance leads all Business Analysts and Quality Analysts in the Information Services team.
- Working with Senior business stakeholders, leads the development and agreement of the change agenda, roadmaps and business case for projects involving Information Systems
- Work across change programs, taking accountability for ensuring that projects deliver the defined scope and business solutions
- In conjunction with the Business Units, create and build the Business Architecture capability and drive close collaboration with Business units and Continuous Improvements in shaping and designing change projects
- Liaise between business users and technology in user requirement workshops and to help finalize business requirements and rules to support the design of new functional capabilities and features
- To work with the Business Units and the Solution Architecture team in creating technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Analyze from a holistic perspective, the business needs, mutual interdependencies, risk and benefits to propose the best solution.
- Leads and mentors the team of Business Analysts and Quality Analysts
- Ensuring test cases are generated from the Business requirements
- Demonstrates a solid grasp of the technology and systems
- Exceptional analytical skills including modelling of business processes, data flows and application system topologies.
- In depth knowledge of business architecture principles and industry standard frameworks.
- Highly experienced in the practical application of Business Architecture in supporting change and day to day operations.
- Experience of developing and running a team of Business Analysts and Quality Analysts
- Experience in delivering change within the service Industry, including experience in both large-scale programs and projects as well as smaller-scale change requests. Must include practical understanding of software development lifecycles and methods, including requirements definition and testing in both waterfall and Agile environments. General awareness of business, regulatory and technology change within investment management is essential.
- Hands-on IT professional with full SLDC lifecycle experience
- Knowledge of software development process methodologies like RUP and / or Agile;
- Ability to communicate with the business clients in non-technical terms
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- Delivery focused and pragmatic
- Possess a proven and successful track record in delivering complex IT projects/programs
- Ability to prepare and give presentations
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment at various levels