Director of AI in Healthcare Solutions - GM (Senior Leadership)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
As Singapore's Director (a Senior Leadership Role) you will work closely with the Taiwan leadership team to build a robust engineering office that can help build global products with a world class team of engineers, products, business development and medical professionals.
- Build the business through software projects in AI for healthcare/medical landscape.
- Build an AI R&D, software engineering, medical and product teams that partner with local healthcare partners to develop and create products of new groundbreaking technologies into enterprise-grade healthcare solutions.
- Manage the development pipeline of our smart healthcare data platform and AI/ML software services including overseeing engineering, product, clinical, data and regulatory compliance, BD and other initiatives required for bringing new healthcare services to market.
- Build meaningful partnerships with healthcare providers and establish go-to-market partners across APAC. This includes building a talented international team, a customer and execution-focused culture, and determining the product & BD strategy for Singapore and Southeast Asia markets.
- Work closely with Company's Leadership to set comprehensive plans and measurable goals for growing the office, partnerships, and portfolio of software services.
- Mentor senior leadership members, set goals, and evaluate performance. Recruit robust engineering, product, business development, and medical professionals' team.
- Host relevant events and help grow the presence of the company in Singapore.
- Prepare high-quality presentations for internal and external executive audiences, including executive briefings and reports.
- More than a decade of years in experience in the industry with 5 years in healthcare IT industry delivering new enterprise healthcare software services/solutions.
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Medical or any related discipline
- Experience with building and delivering software services from initial concept to production.
- Deep understanding of healthcare ecosystem, stakeholder analysis, data governance and regulatory compliance.
- Building and managing teams of a large group of engineers, product, BD, and medical affairs.
- Vigorous network and experience doing business in Southeast Asia.
- Exceptional experience in Business Development and Commercial, Software Technology in AI experiences and public healthcare landscape.
- Track record of managing complex teams and products in new markets.
- Ability to lead teams while navigating ambiguity.
- Competency in strategic planning and building large multi-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of AI/ML technologies and applications.
- Ability to wear multiple hats.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697