Director, Media Relations and Communications
- Lead the communications team to strategize, develop and implement company's branding and presence in the regional and/ or international community.
- Work closely with C-suite level and senior management team directly to drive the development and implementation of content, media and communications strategies and initiatives
- Lead and drive the public relations strategy and campaigns to create high impact, purposeful brand visibility
- Strengthen and cultivate media relationships, pitch stories, handle queries to maximise brand exposure;
- Oversee and supervise media events and activities such as press briefings, media training, speaking opportunities
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and media coverage for circulation internally and externally
- Collaborate with subsidiary to align brand and marketing engagement strategies as part of the Group
- Recognised Degree
- Possess strong public affairs, public relations background with at least 10 to 15 years of demonstrable track record gained at an agency, in-house, with strong emphasis on media relations
- Outstanding writing, communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in translating corporate business goals and complex and technical concepts into brand and communications strategies
- Good networks with local, regional and international media in the policy, economic, legal and business fields
- Preferably with experience working in both public and private sector
- Have applied analytics and market insights in previous and current work experiences
- Only Singaporeans may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16403.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD