Director, IT Infrastructure
- Lead and mentor a team of cloud engineers
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Dynamic and vibrant work environment
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing full architecting, engineering and administration of the cloud infrastructure on AWS, on-prem servers and network devices in office and DR site.
- Overseeing the smooth operations and management of the Nasdaq Matching and Market Surveillance engines.
- Building the Continuous Integration / Delivery environment with the Application Development team
- Ensuring optimal cost and efficient use of AWS resources by implementing Infrastructure as a code and scheduling resources to be used only when needed.
- Architecting and optimising the resource consumption of EKS
- Developing a fully automated compliance and patching strategy for the Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows servers such that the servers are automatically patched monthly in a staggered manner across all environments
- Ensuring all servers are configured according to regulatory guidelines
- Automating server compliance as well as monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Conducting capacity planning to forecast resource acquisition, maintain infrastructure availability and ensure sustainable cost.
- You have at least a Tertiary Education in Engineering or Computer Science
- You have at least 5 years experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems with 3 years experience in architect, design, provision and administration of workload on public Cloud in AWS, Azure or Google.
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
- You have experience working on AWS cloud services such as multi-account strategy, landing zone setup operation, strategize compute and network services, integrated-tiered security, role-based identity, data and storage management, encryption technology and compliance services.
- You have demonstrated experience in deploying and optimising the use of management and governance tools within AWS Cloud Platform, Cloud Formation or equivalent automation tools in AWS operation.
- You possess certification in AWS platform, AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate, AWS Certified SysOps & Administrator
- Having knowledge of deploying and administration of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases in AWS EC2 and RDS will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Linux OS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible is a plus.
- You are a strong team player with ability to work in a collaborative environment
- You have strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd