Director (Fund Management) | Perm | up to $18k
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversees the Fund Management Department and is responsible for all investment activities pertaining to the Company's Fund.
- Establish policies, procedures and framework on the investment-related activities and be responsible for the effective investment of the Company's Funds, including overseeing and managing Fund Management Team.
- Develop and guide key recommendations on appropriate investment strategies and policies to achieve the Board's annual and long-term investment targets within the given risk budget.
- Implement best practices in governance, risk management and compliance for the execution of in-house trades, and the selection and monitoring of the Company's external Fund Managers.
- Engage and facilitate the Company's Investment Committee to provide efficient and effective governance oversight of the investment-related activities.
- At least 15 years of experience in the Investment Industry, preferably in Fund Management, with a minimum of 5 years in a People Management role.
- CFA certification would be advantageous
- Good background in financial instruments, asset classes, financial markets, and economic matters.
- Ability to formulate investment policies, strategies, and asset allocation criteria.
- Good leadership and coaching skills to motivate and direct team to perform at their optimum to achieve dept outcomes.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management skills - the ability to build working relationships with internal and external parties such Banks, Investment Consultants, Fund Managers, Custodians and Government Agencies.
- Excellent analytical thinking and a sense of initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449