Director, Cyber Security
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Oct-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Create, implement, communicate and lead security strategies/ solutions for appropriate data protection.
- Coordinate and manage compliance activities (PCI, SOX, Cyber Governance and Risk).
- Direct activity based upon ISO Information Security Management System model, Plan-Do-Check-Act.
- Consider and review the Cyber Security Operating Plan and direction provided to drive continuous enhancement.
- Manage staff in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines.
- Engage and cooperate with other departments and teams globally.
- Ensure effective communication with SVP Global Cyber Security, Executive Director and team members.
- Assist Executive Director with developing presentations to Snr. Management and Board of Directors.
- Create and report metrics as requested.
- Delegate tasks and department assignments/ projects; meeting deadlines related to those assignments.
- Liaise closely with vendors and contractors, and manage bid negotiations.
- Create and apply functional and technological processes and procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead, manage and develop staff skills to enhance department effectiveness to ensure a high performing team.
- Mentor team members and be the expert on Cyber Security knowledge and practice.
- Manage department budget and focus on achieving the goals or objectives of the department using available resources.
- Monitor team performance in all phases of service and job functions to rectify deficiencies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber disciplines or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a management position within the Cyber Industry.
- Proven experience in leading, managing and/or developing a team or comparable.
- Professional certification such as CCISO, CISSP, CISM and/or PMP will be advantageous.
- Strong experience in managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent technical understanding of Cyber Operations and Compliance activities
- Self-initiated, analytical, inquisitive and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be a good team player and excellent communicator