Assistant Vice President, Business Development - Casino International Marketing (Singapore Region)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Mar-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Promote gaming products and services to the target market segments, especially towards the premium players from around the world.
- Prepare departmental financial planning strategy.
- Prepare market analysis specific to the targeted premium segments.
- Develop marketing and promotion programs specifically geared to the different premium market segments, namely special events in house and oversea with the main objective to generate more revenue and maintain good guest relationship.
- Plan and involve in multiple marketing trips in South East Asia region, Far East and India.
- Establish personal relationship with the Premium players on a regular and on-going basis.
- Provide accurate information especially the financial status for credit line recommendation of high end premium player.
- Carry an important role to follow up with credit patron and liase with Collection Department for any payment in due.
- Develop profiles on each key premium player to ensure team members of Paiza have the knowledge of individual preferences.
- To manage and train the Business Development team.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to carry out inter related activities.
- Maintain and project the Company’s professional reputation.
- High School Degree, College Degree preferred.
- Possess a minimum of five years solid experience in the field of casino marketing or player development.
- In depth knowledge of the gaming products and services offered at Paiza, especially the Premium Program and Junket Program as offered by MBS.
- In depth knowledge of different incentive programs offered by casinos in Macau, Australia, Far East and all South East Asia casinos; well knowledge pertains to LVS program for cross marketing purpose.
- General knowledge of junket licensing process in accordance with internal company guidelines as formulated by MBS as well as the respective laws and regulations of Singapore government.
- Knowledge of ACSC, LMS as well as Table Touch system is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft software including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- In depth knowledge of the Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Company Compliance Policy and credit policy.
- Business proficiency in English, with fluency in other dialect languages preferred (Teochew, Hokkien, Cantonese, etc) to communicate with dialect speaking players.