Direct Marketing Executive
The ideal candidate for the role of Direct Marketing Executive is an eager and organized individual, with a high adaptability and enjoys a challenge and dealing with a wide range of responsibilities. This candidate will play a key component to helping the leadership team and Marketing team succeed while gaining useful experience.
By supporting the Company’s essential operations, you will optimize the Team’s productivity by using Organizational skills to deliver the best team and client experience possible.
- Support Company’s internal operations as well as Client responsibilities
- Scheduling of onsite and offsite meetings, preparing of meeting materials, and coordinating meet ups.
- Handing conflict appropriately, and resolving them in a professional manner
- Follow up with client engagement and also in Marketing efforts
- Oversee and support Advertising operations such as brochures, pamphlets, as well as online or ecommerce activities
- Present a Professional, welcoming first contact to all clients, partners, and prospective team members.
- Create brand awareness through advertising and B2B Sales pitch
- Providing high level support for Company Marketing, Communications, and Client Support and follow-up
Desired skills and Experience:
- Sales and client management experience preferred but not essential
- Able to handle confidential data with discretion
- Self-starter with strong leadership capabilities
- Able to adapt in a fluid working environment
- Confident in prioritizing tasks according to the Company’s needs
- Collaborative in nature, especially in the face of issues