Direct Management Executive
- Assist in implementing and handling events, e.g. concept brainstorming.
- Work with the development team to meet customer schedule and requirements.
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and help with competitive analysis.
- Interfaces with partners to identify and develop client opportunities.
- Ensure effective communication with clients, project team and management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value.
- Ability to work under pressure and often independently in a fast paced environment.
- Position open to Entry & Junior executive levels
- Trainings will be provided
What we can provide:
- Fair work life balance(More Flexible hours)
- Work hard, Play hard culture
- Company-wide retreats
- Overseas Team trips or events
- Bonuses rewarded based on individual performance
- Mentorship & Coaching sessions provided to support you in unleashing your fullest potential.
Our Company is a pretty awesome place to work where you will feel like you’re getting paid to hang out with friends. We definitely work hard and will challenge you to do and be your best, but we’re more like family and friends than “office co-workers.” If you’re looking for a fun, exciting, challenging work environment, then this may be the place for you. You will be challenged, you will be pushed to grow, and we hope you will push us forward as well.