*Direct Contract* 1 Year KYC Compliance Analyst - Korean Market (Up to $5,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Analyze client profile to determine the required KYC information as per procedure.
- Analysis of existing documents, obtain the new documents if any changes are observed.
- Collect or source the client information from the public sources.
- Analysis of collected data, perform sanity check, liaise with relationship manager for further documents, information and confirmation.
- Perform name screening and background checks.
- Input client's data and upload documents into KYC system
- Responsible to liaise with quality controllers and compliance teams for any issues.
- To ensure the global quality of the KYC files according to the compliance rules.
- To be part of department methods and process improvement, Be an active contributor of the convergence program between Paris, London, New York and Singapore
- To conduct/review and analyze information procured and ensure that Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence for new account opening and maintenance of existing client accounts is in compliance with local regulations as well as the Bank's global procedure.
- Ensure that the KYC Due Diligence package for client for new onboarding client or recertification of existing client is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Team spirit and share knowledge, working within a team – with an adaptable & flexible approach, coordinate & guide with other stakeholders across the team and globe on KYC quires.
- Ensure proper procurement, maintenance and updates of KYC Due Diligence documentation in the bank’s systems for reference and verification.
- Min. 2-3 years of KYC experience in Banks
- Proficiency in Korean required due to the need to liaise with local counterparts in Korean markets
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd