*Direct Contract* 1 Year Insurance Health Claims Specialist (Up to $3,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assessment of Medical claims in accordance with policy contract and guidelines.
- Ensuring emails and telephone call enquiries are well-managed and respond in a timely manner.
- Ensuring claim is assessed correctly in accordance to policy contract and guideline and approved within Authority Limit given.
- Ensuring claim settlement is concluded within the agreed Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Continuous communication with both internal and external customer and providing the required support with the objective of providing quality claim service experience.
- Assist to provide necessary information and ad-hoc assignment to Team Manager to allow for accurate and timely submission of reports to management.
- Investigate and escalate technical claim issue as and when experienced.
- To initiate improvement of process, workflows or system on a continuous basis.
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- 3 years of related work experience in the insurance industry, preferably experience with handling Group Hospital & Surgical and Life Claims.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd