Dim Sum Chef / up to $2800 / Taiseng / 5.5 Days
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- Prepare and cook food on regular basis.
- Ensure hygiene practices (washing hands, wearing gloves) are followed according to the SOPs when preparing and presenting food.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products and ensure that food safety standards are met.
- Quality control of all Dim Sum items before they are served.
- Organize food production in a cost effective and hygienic manner.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Minimum 5-year experience as a Dim Sum Chef.
- Possesses knowledge of sanitation standards.
- Knowledge of food inventory.
- Required skills: Cooking
- Extensive knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese.
- Understand food culture and technique.
- Ability to work as team.