Digital Transformation Associate (6 months contract, Machine Learning, Analytics, Automation)
The ideal candidate should have experience in understanding customer requirements and successfully lead technical architecture discussions with Business Partners and internal teams to deliver pro-active development, implementation and maintenance of services.
- As a product owner to ensure deep understanding of digital infrastructure and architecture, integration and underlying technological concepts, business drivers, and emerging trends
- Capture customer needs and wishes, manage healthy product backlog, plan for new features and convert customer wishlist into live solutions
- Deliver passionate, persuasive, strategic, and technically competent expertise to related supporting areas
- Use Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create solutions together with the Automation and Digital teams.
- Deliver innovative, scalable and robust extension of IT solutions and simplify user instructiveness and experience using Natural Language processing,
- Support on approved use cases while investing ideas and efforts in related research and drive towards materializing them.
- Ensure all customizations abide by client guidelines, constantly updated and adapted to security standards and organizational processes.
- Use secure and state-of-the-art technical solutions for excellent functionality and seamless integration with other systems and solutions and interesting to increase the interaction with end customers.
- Expert use of AIML, Python, MySQL and JSON along with other scripting/programming languages, as needed for VA and other digital initiatives. Ability to understand basic R programming.
- Perform text mining, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns for VA optimization.
- Be knowledgeable on enterprise IT infrastructure environments, eg ticketing processes, Service Management concepts and tools, infrastructure architecture, network concepts etc.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Participate in team design, specification, and code reviews.
- Identify opportunities for adopting new tools and techniques from the wider industry.
- Constantly contribute in fulfilling and shaping product roadmap.
- Ideal candidate is proficient in AIML, Python, R, XML, APIs, JSON, ODBC, DBs.
- 1-3+ years of professional Machine Learning, AI or related development experience is desired.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is ideal.
- Experience with delivering in Agile, Scrum or DevOps and CI/CD knowledge.
- Experience in analysing large amounts of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments.
- Experience with GIT or similar source control tools.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and educational or research background.
- Passion for learning and innovation.
- Good presentation skills and good team work are mandatory.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621