Digital Transformation Associate (6 Months Contract)
Location: Jurong East (Westgate
Working hours: 9am – 6pm (Mon – Fri)
Industry: German MNC in Automotive
Salary Range: $4,000 - $5,000
This is a 6 Months Contractual role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- As a product owner to ensure deep understanding of digital infrastructure and architecture, integration and underlying technological concepts, business drivers, and emerging trends
- Capture customer needs and wishes, manage healthy product backlog, plan for new features and convert customer wishlist into live solutions
- Deliver passionate, persuasive, strategic, and technically competent expertise to related supporting areas
- Use Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create solutions together with the Automation and Digital teams.
- Deliver innovative, scalable and robust extension of IT solutions and simplify user instructiveness and experience using Natural Language processing,
- Support on approved use cases while investing ideas and efforts in related research and drive towards materializing them.
- Ensure all customizations abide by Daimler guidelines, constantly updated and adapted to security standards and organizational processes.
- Use secure and state-of-the-art technical solutions for excellent functionality and seamless integration with other systems and solutions and interesting to increase the interaction with end customers.
- Expert use of AIML, Python, MySQL and JSON along with other scripting/programming languages, as needed for VA and other digital initiatives. Ability to understand basic R programming.
- Perform text mining, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns for VA optimization.
- Be knowledgeable on enterprise IT infrastructure environments, eg ticketing processes, Service Management concepts and tools, infrastructure architecture, network concepts etc.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Participate in team design, specification, and code reviews.
- Identify opportunities for adopting new tools and techniques from the wider industry.
- Constantly contribute in fulfilling and shaping product roadmap.
- Ideal candidate is proficient in AIML, Python, R, XML, APIs, JSON, ODBC, DBs.
- 1-3+ years of professional Machine Learning, AI or related development experience is desired.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is ideal.
- Experience with delivering in Agile, Scrum or DevOps and CI/CD knowledge.
- Experience in analysing large amounts of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments.
- Experience with GIT or similar source control tools.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and educational or research background.
- Passion for learning and innovation.
- Good presentation skills and good team work are mandatory.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: 6R9WYW
People Profilers Pte Ltd