Digital Sub Editor
- Be part of a well-known brand in publishing with over 30 years of solid track record
- Work alongside highly experienced team and learn exponentially
- Great work culture
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As Digital Sub Editor, you will be passionate and enthusiastic about how articles are presented, with a keen eye for an engaging headline.
You are mainly responsible for:
- The online platform of a leading newspaper,
- Subbing and uploading articles,
- Writing SEO-friendly headlines and picture captions.
- You have at least 2 years experience within Journalism / News or Sub Editor
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard with excellent text-editing and fact-checking skills
- You demonstrate a working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)and writing headlines for the internet
- You have experience in using web content management system efficiently and upload content without errors in a fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about the detail of how articles are presented and have some experience using photo-editing software such as Photoshop
- You keep abreast of evolving trends across digital platforms and media and understand in detail how social media platforms, in particular, Facebook and Twitter work
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are willing to work during irregular hours.
- Having prior experience in developing creative social content, newsletter emails, videos, infographics, blogs etc is preferred.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd