Digital Solar Global Sales Leader
The Global Sales Leader is responsible for all Pipeline development, Sales and the technical-commercial activities preceding the contract signature for the Digital Solar Products.
This role includes building a pipeline of suitable deals and converting those to meet Orders and margin targets, leading the team that is responding to technical inquiries from customers, developing technical proposal, analyzing technical trend in the market and helping to strategize new product development, introduce and promote new product and services from technical points. Develop a Service value proposition to secure valuable service calories from the regions customers and work together with the product team & operations team to ensure offering meets customers and business objectives.
- Promote Businesses capabilities to develop a pipeline of deals from customers, analyze opportunities and projects and requests for proposal, purchase requirement specifications.
- Work with the team to bring the most convenient / competitive solutions, highlighting any possible alternatives that bring value to GE proposition.
- Represent Deals for approval in accordance with the companies’ rules and guidelines
- Oversea preparation of the cost budget of the proposed solution using existing bidding tools and / or relevant information made available by the Company.
- Follow-up on the development of the deal together with Commercial Team, interfacing with Customer and coordinating internal resources to support the technical clarification stage, calling upon subject matter experts to supplement his / her own knowledge.
- Take part in bid clarification meetings, making sure technical questions are answered either directly or involving the appropriate resources from HQ.
- Lead the commercial team and sales leaders/key account managers to influence customers' specifications.
- Attend Exhibition Conferences and Presentations to promote and position business early in the project phase by working closely with consultants, engineering companies and end users.
- Analyze technical trend in the market and feedback to engineering team for new product development
- Introduce and promote new product and services into the market from technical points.
- Degree with minimum 7 years of relevant sales experience.
- Experience with selling products, systems and solutions in at least one or more areas: Power Generation, Renewables, Solar, Energy Storage.
- Experience of at least 5 years with selling Solar products
- Experience with selling digital products, especially for the solar power generation industry
- Basic understanding of cloud based digital products and architecture
- Understanding of the digital market for the Solar power generation industry
- Understanding of the Asset Performance Management digital products
- Strong communication skills and a proactive and open approach to conflict resolution.
- Flexible and adaptable; open to change and modification of tasks, working in multi-tasking environment.
- Able to share ideas and work well in a team environment, proactive approach to tasks displaying initiative.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Asset Performance Management (APM) software sales.