Digital Project/Product Manager
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a transformation consulting firm promoting employee development across all levels and sectors. They focus on improving employability by providing career advise and development opportunities so employees can secure quality jobs at all stages of their career lifecycle.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will be the product owner for the company's official site using Agile development.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing product strategy, roadmap and lifecycle from internal resources, teams, capabilities and vendors from ideation to rapid concept prototyping.
- Developing ways to measure the product quantitatively (e.g., A/B testing) and qualitatively (e.g., user testing).
- Optimizing the product using data analytics and user feedback.
- Breaking down propositions into requirements from different cross functional delivery teams.
- Refining customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with 3rd-party solution provider, marketing, and other key stakeholders.
- Completive assessments, research new technologies & services and assessing competitors, and new entrants.
You will also be required to undertake project management and people management including:
- Defining and managing project scope and implementation and ensuring resources are allocated and managed effectively
- Managing project timelines and successful completions.
- Understand product management metrics and analyse data and trends and make recommendations on improvements
- Partner with various vendors and communicate requirements effectively
- Able to effectively assess and make recommendations
- Manage and work with teams towards achieving timely completion of projects.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience as a product manager on agile teams.
- You possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work closely with both product owners and engineers.
- You have good knowledge of data platforms and feel comfortable discussing technical requirements.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd