Digital Project Manager (No Experience in Project Management Can Be Considered)
Lithan Hall| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Looking for career conversion or digital upskilling?
Get a chance for a career as a Digital Project Manager with Lithan!
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities*:
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Provide end-to-end project management by developing detailed project charter and monitor progress and quality standards
- Scope requirements, estimate budgets and project costs
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Conduct risk assessment, and create a risk profile graph
- No prior Digital Project Management experience needed, training will be provided
*Note: Responsibilities may vary in actual deployment.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Learners should have GCE A Level or Polytechnic Diploma, NITEC in any specialization or GCE O Level with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.0 or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in ANY industry
- Willing to undergo a mandatory 9 months part-time training program worth $13,000 fully sponsored by the hiring company