Digital Product Manager (Tamil Language Platform)
- Exciting product manager opportunity in a leading Tamil language platform.
- Opportunity drive product strategy and own end to end product launch.
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for executing the product strategy, developing innovative digital products, defining the ideas with relevant stakeholders, aligning the needs and objectives of the company, our audience and customers and driving execution of these ideas.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy of your product area. Co-develop with the Chief Product Officer, co-own the vision, strategy and goals of our digital media products.
- Operate autonomously and take frequent self-initiatives to resolve product problems, business problems and process improvements.
- Create product roadmap and vision for your product area. Also motivate and inspire all working teams like engineering, UX, DS etc. to execute on your product vision.
- Be able to operate in LEAN, Agile product development environment.
- Communicate the product vision, strategy and goals succinctly to stakeholders across interdependent groups in the organization & external partners - on the value and impact of the product to the bigger company strategy and direction.
- Able to determine the viability of new initiatives and understand cross-functional requirements; lives and breathes data, analytics and problem-solving.
- Own end to end product launch & GTM.
- Knowledgeable and able to work with multiple functional teams such as product management, program management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to bring consensus in situations where there is disagreement or conflicting priorities among key stakeholders.
- Able to manage and influence key stakeholders on new product ideas and independently drive product adoption. Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
- Able to mentor and guide Junior PMs. Provide coaching to others to develop their skills and knowledge on their jobs to enhance performance.
- Take interviews and help in hiring.
- You have at 2 to 8 years of Product Management experience in an agile/lean environment.
- Prior background in technology is preferred; MBA is added bonus.
- You have a solid track record of successfully building and leading digital products, preferably with some startup experience.
- You are independent, confident and comfortable engaging all levels of stakeholders.
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to function in a result oriented, data-rich, and metric driven environment.
- You are a hustler and have excellent problem-solving skills; dynamic and charismatic with remarkable critical thinking skills.
- You work by influence, data, logic and reasoning.
Ref No: 64315508
Snaphunt Pte Ltd