Digital News Designer
- Excellent learning prospects within a leading media organisation
- Play a pivotal role in designing interactive and digital features
- Opportunity for an individual passionate about Journalism
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. With their core business in publishing in both print and digital editions, they also own other digital products and outdoor media.
With an understanding of current digital storytelling, data journalism and visual trends, you will be responsible for :
- Designing attractive and appealing digital forms with data visualisations to be used in the newsroom
- Evaluating stories and suggesting enhancements to workflow and concepts
- Working closely with a team of journalist, developers, designers and editors
- You have a degree in fine arts, journalism, graphic design, data science, statistics or computer science.
- You must have experience with one or more common databases, SQL, scripting languages (R, Python, Perl)
- Prior experience with data visualisation, 3D software, Motion Graphics, Cartography or infographics will be an advantage
- You ideally have experience designing interactive graphics and data visualisations with d3,js or Mapbox
- You are a supportive and encouraging team player
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and pay strong attention to details.
- You are able to work on a flexible schedule
Snaphunt Pte Ltd