Digital Marketing Specialist (Social Media)
Good opportunities for career advancement
Remuneration package(Basic Salary+Monthly Performance Bonus)
Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
Keep up to date with any social media trends
Develop and update engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused.
Content planning and marketing strategies to help drive social media engagement, traffic and leads to the company’s website
Manage Advertisement and campaigns on the company's social media platforms and provide reporting for re-strategize and remarketing purpose.
Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
Provide clear and concise briefs and feedback to the design team
Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report
- Execute any ad hoc tasks assigned by the superior
- The most important thing is that you "love" digital marketing
- Well aware to current trends to create related post
EMPLOYEE WELFARE & BENEFIT
- Seminar/Staff Training Subsidy
- Seminar Leave for Staff Training
- House Allowances / Provide Accommodation (For Outstation Candidates)
- Performance Bonus
- Performance-based salary increment policies and reward system