Digital Marketing Specialist (Part-Time)
- Join a fast-growing, global property investor
- A role that allows great work-life balance & flexible work time
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is a global property investor headquartered in Singapore with presence in Hong Kong and Shanghai. The Company takes away the complication and frustration of communication and completing important paperwork with counterparts in different time zones and with different cultural understanding.
As a part-time Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and your spectrum of responsibilities include:
- Strategizing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Creating suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, PPC and SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Digital Marketing, ideally within Real Estate industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You pay strong attention to detail and you work well in fast-paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd