Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a growth-oriented digital marketer who loves be part of a growing team in changing the healthcare industry? We are looking for a growth hacker who will think out-of-the-box and go-the-extra-mile to move the mission to shape the future of healthcare. Our loved ones deserve the best!
Things you get to do
- Own the optimisation and management of digital campaigns such as websites, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising. search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Constantly monitor and report performance of websites, campaigns & digital projects, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Use your strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Constantly improve its performance and optimise campaign budget.
- Work in tandem with the marketing and product teams to initiate, spearhead, and execute performance marketing campaigns with a successful metrics-driven approach.
- Work with marketing, product, customer experience) teams to develop an ideal user-experiences and expand the healthcare industry.
- Be THE online gatekeeper for brand communications and digital presence.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in start-ups or fast-paced environments e.g. Tech startup, incubator, accelerator, FMCG, PR, advertising or creative agencies
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics and data-driven approach.
- Innovative multi-tasker. You are always eager to learn and try out new ideas. In an ever-changing digital age, change is the only constant. You must be well updated with market developments, leverage on innovative automated marketing tools to be empowered to perform well.
- Proven ability to plan and execute successful multi-channel campaigns (SEO, SEM, social, etc) with a deep understanding of the latest trends and best practices.
- Conversant with automated marketing tools (such as Autopilot, Mailchimp, CoSchedule, SEMrush, etc) and be kept abreast with latest trends.
- Love designing and implementing growth hacking strategies to drive traffic, increase conversions, optimise user funnels.
- Strong ability to grasp business requirements and apply digital approaches effectively.
- Skilful in conducting A/B and Multivariate experiments as well as Attribution Model to increase customer retention and lead generation. Every digital campaign needs to be optimised for growth.
- Have excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation in English
- Need to be agile and adaptable in exploring opportunities, learning new skills, riding on trends.
- A critical-thinker and problem-solver who have a demonstrated consistent attention to details.
- You are someone who is respectful (of themselves and others), open, positive, and ready to dive into things from Day 1.
It is a bonus if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar discipline
- Good graphic design skills (for online display ads) and basic programming skills (HTML, CSS etc)
- Good attitude, strong project ownership. Ultimately, the buck stops with you.
- Appetite to take risks, measure the results and grow from them. Enjoy the journey. You cannot be extraordinary if you do what everyone else is doing.
Currently, we are only able to accept applications from Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
Shortlisted candidates will hear from us for the first round of screening, within two weeks of application.
Jaga-Me Pte Ltd