Digital Marketing Specialist
You have a passion for media, brand, and content strategy. You’re solution orientated social media and creative strategist. You like keeping with social media trends, marketing tactics, and have a deep understanding of all social platforms. You are a quick learner, a great communicator, and a team player, and love keeping up on the latest newest platform changes and marketing tools. You can develop, execute, and optimize brand awareness and demand-generation activities across any paid media channels and social platforms.
You are a master of the day-to-day management of advertising campaigns and recommend strategies for effective ad creative.
- Develop digital and social media strategies to engage the target audience and manage content on social media and website to grow footfall and sales conversions
- Setup, maintain and drive engagement of various social media channels
- Creating suitable content
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Lead in the formulation of a social and digital media strategy to drive engagement
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Knowledge of software such as Photoshop, keynotes, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with digital marketing techniques such as SEO/SEM, content marketing, social media marketing, video, email marketing, links building, website analytics, lead nurturing.
- Advanced skills in building excel tables and can interpret and analyze social media and paid media analytics such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and web traffic metrics.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills, and personality.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in Digital Marketing and SEO/ SEM, social media specialist, media buyer, or experience managing paid media campaigns across various platforms, preferably in an agency.
- Degree/diploma in communications, digital marketing, advertising, or media-related courses.
INGRID DESIGN PTE LTD