Digital Marketing Specialist
- Develop marketing assets (emails, webpages) and launch email marketing campaigns within MAPs
- Perform data tasks such as data entry, data audits, data standardization, data normalization
- Conduct data research and gap analysis to determine data health status
- Performance reporting and analytics
- Copyediting and proof-reading
- Establish a strong understanding of MAPs, Marketing Automation workflows, and digital marketing
Please apply by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your last drawn salary.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.