Digital Marketing Specialist (Exec/ Senior positions available!)
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 28-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1985132
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Growing opportunities with the Company
- Great working environment and culture
- Effectively implement and optimize all assigned digital campaigns (in the form of Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager campaigns)
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports – for campaign performance evaluation and client reporting
- Constantly develop effective strategies to improve both new and existing campaigns, with the best practices and latest digital trends
- Meet client retention rate and growth target by working closely with internal teams and external clients.
- Manage campaign timelines and budgets.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field with strong track record in digital marketing. Candidates with senior role experience will be considered for Senior role position
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Reasons for leaving
- Notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1985132