Digital Marketing Manager (SEM/SEO)
- A role that allows you to make a positive social impact
- Strong opportunities to progress your career with a leading company in the healthcare industry
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is one of Singapore’s pioneer and most respected companies in the healthcare industry. The Company’s business is focused on managed healthcare, health events, organising training for medical professionals and publishing medical resources.
Our client’s managed healthcare business is one of the largest independent companies in Singapore. It oversees the delivery of health services to over 200,000 members who belong to more than 1,000 corporations
The Company provides trusted healthcare, medical information dissemination and training to empower the public and the medical community across the region.
In this role, you will make marketing decisions by understanding consumers’ perspective and executing market analysis as well as research activities. You will also identify business opportunities and acquire internal support to act upon these opportunities. In addition, you will own the entire digital marketing programs and content marketing process to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention, in line with brand plans and business priorities.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget (SEM).
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Providing and conveying insights and recommendations from market analysis and research activities via presentations and written reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Identifying the ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Driving performance marketing via Customer Acquisition Funnel.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- You have at least 3 years of experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Consumer Insights/Market Research within Consumer, Healthcare & Lifesciences and Luxury industry.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with strong content creation and writing background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Having experience in Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are comfortable dealing with numerical data and possess strong analytical skills.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/26420083
Snaphunt Pte Ltd