Digital Marketing Manager (Real Estate)
- Fantastic work culture with a friendly team
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Attractive compensation package with performance bonus
Our client is a global property investor headquartered in Singapore with presence in Hong Kong and Shanghai. The Company takes away the complication and frustration of communication and completing important paperwork with counterparts in different time zones and with different cultural understanding.
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, SEO/SEM and PPC.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- You have at least 2 years of solid experience in Digital Marketing, ideally within Real Estate industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd