Digital Marketing Manager
Nature of the Company – Manpower Agency
Location – Philippines, San Marcelino Streets, Malate, Manila
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for spearheading our digital marketing campaigns. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks while coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth delivery. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition, you should be an outstanding communicator that demonstrates excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Ensure tasks planned are completed, and programmes are delivered on time.
- Brainstorm, develop and innovative new growth strategies for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure marketing materials for all projects deliver consistent corporate brand image.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
Education, Experience & Requirements
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.