Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced marketer having extensive experience in digital marketing to develop programs with a quantitative foundation that drive demand and support the company’s revenue goals across Client's business lines. This position will own the strategy and execution of marketing programs that drive user acquisition, customer acquisition and retention, including email marketing, lead nurturing, SEO, social media marketing, targeted advertising, whitepaper and webinar programs.
Focus will be in these areas:
• Business and Strategic Planning: Grow marketing pipeline, transform how to engage with users (job seekers), customers and influence both, and identify incremental growth opportunities by creating, executing and leading user acquisition and demand generation campaigns for top strategic priorities.
• Campaign Planning and Results Driven: Develop actionable campaign plans that can scale across field, partner and customer, with a clear focus on quality execution and results. Includes targeting and segmentation, funnel analysis, messaging, creative, content, strategy, execution, promotion, communications, lead management, forecasting, scorecard and budget. Must be able to easily navigate between strategy and execution, and balance corporate campaigns with key initiatives in the field to meet or exceed targets.
• Relationship Management: Build strategic marketing partnerships internally and externally.
• Ensures that marketing campaign strategies and plans are consistent with the company's objectives and goals.
• Collaborate with sales leadership to ensure lead generation initiatives meet sales team needs.
• Collaborate with product to meet user acquisition needs and goals.
• Planning and measuring the effective utilization of the marketing budget.
• Lead and continuously develop a high-performing team of user and demand generation, campaign management, pipeline building and revenue goals.
• Drive marketing program effectiveness and efficiency through strong management and improvement of pipeline conversion rates.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive, multi-touch integrated user acquisition and demand generation strategy that drives and accelerates pipeline, account acquisition and penetration.
• Collaborate with Editorial team to leverage and/or develop compelling and relevant content to be used as calls to action (CTAs) in demand generation programs.
• Run online media, content syndication and retargeting programs that drive lead generation in target segments, deliver upon cost per lead targets and tie into an overall multi-touch pipeline strategy
• Oversee a marketing analytics and strategy that provides deep insight into business health and drives ever-increasing levels of program, team and operational efficiency and serves as a basis for marketing/company goal setting and investment decisions.
• Work with internal/external resources to create compelling content and assets.
• Work with internal/external resources to manage PPC and social media user acquisition and lead-generation programs.
• Facilitate a strong working relationship with sales.
• Build and execute whitepaper, webinar and advertising programs to drive top funnel awareness and education.
• Own SEO strategy and execution for all Client properties in Singapore. Collaborate closely with Communications Team to build effective distribution strategies for thought leadership content that drives higher organic search rankings.
• Ensure that website, ad campaigns and landing pages are optimized to drive an increasing number of conversions from qualified prospects
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd