Digital Marketing Manager
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is a multinational corporation with a presence in 150 countries. We are a manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups and are aggressively expanding our presence across the Asia Pacific region.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Google Ad Words and SEO/SEM.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within Internet industry.
- Experience within Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You are excellent with CRM tools and Content Management Tools such as Magento and Web Analytics Tools
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd