Digital Marketing Manager
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Fantastic work culture
Headquartered in Singapore, our client is a one-stop marketing agency with offices in over 15 countries.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or Content Management within Financial Services industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Having experience within Content Planning, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd