Digital Marketing Manager
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 14-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Execute / implement full spectrum of marketing & communications achieving company goals and targets
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through Digital Marketing.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Track, measure and report on the performance (ROIs, KPIs, etc.) of all digital marketing campaigns against goals to Senior Management
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests so as to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Assist Project Director in business analysis activities and project management for key customer accounts
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior
- Min Diploma / Degree in any marketing discipline with at least 5 years of working experience in similar capacity
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Must be well-organized, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
- Be excited to speak with all level of customers and build good relationships
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Hardworking with high initiative and willing to take on new challenges
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram jobs link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.