Digital Marketing Manager (Hospitality)
- Work closely with Sales, Revenue, Marketing and PR, managing appointed social media agencies to raise global brand awareness, and increase customer engagement on our social media channels.
- Drive/craft relevant social media initiatives in tandem with the property stakeholders, and provide social media guidance/support to the regional property teams.
- Experienced with Facebook ads manager and campaign optimizing strategies.
- Work closely with Head of Digital Marketing to evolve digital marketing strategy, and provide analytical and executional support of Owned, Earned and Paid media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROAS and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies for hotels
- Bachelor in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in content planning; ideally with proven working experience in digital marketing for Hotels or related industries
- Understand revenue management principles for hotels
- Familiar with major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wechat, Weibo and LinkedIn.
- Familiarity with social listening tools like Digimind or ReviewPro is a plus
- Good understanding of database marketing & social media is a bonus.
- Content Management System (CMS) knowledge is a plus
- Experience with paid social advertising campaigns
- Experience with lifestyle journalism/web publishing is advantageous
- Able to understand and analyse social media metrics to determine success of campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Outstanding project management skills, solution and action oriented
- JOBID: 8R73XV
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd