Digital Marketing Manager for IT Industry @ Tanjong Pagar
HR Focus| Date Posted: 20-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Execute / implement full spectrum of marketing & communications achieving company goals and targets
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through Digital Marketing.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Track, measure and report on the performance (ROIs, KPIs, etc.) of all digital marketing campaigns against goals to Senior Management
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests so as to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Assist Project Director in business analysis activities and project management for key customer accounts
- Singaporean only
- Min Diploma in any marketing discipline
- Min 4 years of managerial working experience in the IT or E-commerce industry
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- High levels of creativity
For faster processing, please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)