Digital Marketing Executive / Specialist
Family Dental Centre| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaign through all channels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Track, measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns to achieve goals (KPI, ROI).
- Identify trends and provide competitive analysis.
- Min diploma / degree in marketing, with min. 5 years of working experience in similar capacity
- In-depth knowledge and experience in digital marketing.
- Abe to multi-task and ensure timely task delivery.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Family Dental Centre